Nampo-dong Area Review
In the streets running from Nampo-dong Station to Jagalchi Station and PIFF (Pusan International Film Festival) Square, you'll find hundreds of shops aimed at upwardly mobile twenty-somethings and students. Places to look out for include the major Korean cosmetics chain "The Face Shop" and Japanese discount chain "Daiso." Christmas shopping fever hits Nampo-dong in December with many couples coming out in matching outfits to view the elaborate lighting displays. However it is in October that the area really comes to life with many film festival events being centered around BIFF Square. You can grab a "Hotteok" pancake filled with cinnamon and peanuts from a street vendor in the square; it's only W900 so drop W1000 in the bucket, grab your change and enjoy. Nampo-dong or Jagalchi Stations.
- Address: Nampo-dong, 600-062 Jung-gu, Busan
- Hours: Shop hours vary, most open at around 10:30 am and close before 11 pm
- Location: Busan
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more