Busan City Night Tours
Busan City Night Tours Review
An excellent way to see the city in an evening (particularly on a cold but clear winter night) is to take the Night View Course offered by Busan City Tour. The two and a half hour long trip takes you through Gwangalli and Haeundae beaches and across the Gwangan Bridge. One downside is that the bus only makes one stop along its route, at the top of Mt. Geumnyeonsan for a photo op.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more