Located inside the Novotel hotel, this steak and seafood restaurant has fantastic sea views, mood lighting, and a modern décor of sepia tones and dark wood. It's arguably one of the most attractive (and romantic) restaurants in Haeundae. All meals are set menus made with the highest quality ingredients—the beef mignon and rack of lamb are sourced from Australia. Ventanas also has the most extensive wine list in Busan but on Mondays and Thursdays they do allow diners to bring their own wine (no corkage for the first two bottles).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's