Su Yang Nang Nyeon Garbi
Su Yang Nang Nyeon Garbi Review
At this friendly, modern café, within easy reach of both Kyungsung and PNU universities, K-Pop hits play on a flat screen TV and college kids wolf down giant bowls of Bibimbap. This small restaurant is popular for their reasonable prices and large servings; menu items can be ordered individually or as part of a set menu. We recommend the house specialty, Garbi Bibimbap. It's a quick five-minute walk from exit five of Kyungsung Station.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more