Shinsegae Centum City Food Hall
Shinsegae Centum City Food Hall Review
If you're shopping in the area, this is a solid place to sit down and grab a bite. The Food Hall offers a good range of options: there are 10 outlets serving Japanese dishes such as cold Soba noodles and Donburi and Korean favorites like bibimbap and cold noodles. Plates are purchased using a meal ticket system—buy tickets at the main cashier to purchase meals at any of the counters. Though the department store closes at 8 PM weekdays and 9 PM on weekends, the food hall stays open until 10.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more