OASE Seafood Buffet
OASE Seafood Buffet Review
It's impossible for any seafood lover to visit the Jagalchi fish market and not indulge in a freshly caught meal; the OASE Seafood Buffet is a family friendly and easily accessible place to start. Located on the 5th and 6th floors of the market building, the seafood stalls on the floors below are culled daily in order to create about 100 dishes; choose from Japanese sushi and sashimi, western-style dishes like pizza and pasta, or more traditional Korean fare. The harbor views are lovely but only for a few lucky tables; it's possible to call ahead and ask to reserve one. The restaurant closes at 9pm, so this is not the spot for late-night dining.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more