Busan Museum of Art
Busan Museum of Art Review
Hosting exhibitions by modern Korean artists rather than big name international draw cards is exactly what makes the BOMA interesting. Recent Korean art and design has a distinct aesthetic and is, in many cases, politically influenced. The BOMA offers visitors insight into recent Korean history and political thought through the eyes of Korea's artists. Located close to Centrum City, it is well worth taking an hour or so to visit.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's