Taejongdae Park Review
Escape the bustle of Busan and wander through 200 pine trees and camellias that line the coast at this lovely park. Most visitors come for the spectacular views of the jagged cliffs and the distant Oryuk-do Island just beyond the 19th-century lighthouse. To get a feel for the park without breaking a sweat, ride the tram that circles the park or grab any one of the boats for hire that ply the nearby coast. There are also several hiking trails through the pine forests and along the rugged coastline.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more