Spaland Shinsegae, Centum City
Spaland Shinsegae, Centum City Review
With 22 different spas and water sourced from two separate natural hot springs, Spaland is a wonderful introduction to Korean spa culture if you're not familiar with it already. The system is simple and all essential information is displayed in English. Upon entering you will be given a locker key and a "bathrobe" similar to a set of pajamas to wear outside of the baths. For the spas themselves, simply strip off, shower, jump in, and relax.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more