Haeundae Beach Review
During the summer, the white sands of Haeundae beach are crammed with umbrellas for as far as the eye can see (it's not known as Korea's most popular beach for nothing). With this in mind, a stroll along the shoreline is probably more pleasant in winter, after the crowds have left. Whatever the season, this gorgeous inner-city beach and the surrounding neighborhood are destinations unto themselves. Be sure to pop into the tourist information center for a free foot spa after exploring.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more