Busan Museum Review
Though it has a reputation for being slightly old-fashioned, Busan Museum was renovated in 2002 and is ground zero for the art, culture, and history of Busan. Casual visitors may not be too interested in the first-floor galleries, but the second floor is fascinating. Here you'll find detailed explanation of the recent history of Busan and Korea, the Korean War, and the relationship between Japan and Korea. The video installations are all in Korean but the rest of the texts are in English.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more