Yongdusan Park and Busan Tower
Yongdusan Park and Busan Tower Review
Descend down a series of escalators from the busy Gwangbokno shopping street and into Yongdusan Park and Busan Tower. Though it is a tourist trap, there are some impressive views of the city. Signs of a charming local tradition can be seen here: locks are attached to the fence next to the tower by young lovers as a symbol of commitment. The keys are then places in a box atop the viewing platform at the nearby Lotte Department Store.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight. ... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more