Busan Restaurant Reviews
There are plenty of local seafood specialties in Busan but the national appetite for barbequed meat is strong here—there's a barbeque restaurant on almost every corner. Many restaurants don't have signage in English so it helps to have the restaurant's name written down in Korean to show your taxi driver or an obliging local.
Browse Busan Restaurants
Browse Busan Restaurants By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe