Busan Hotel Reviews
There are quite a few luxury hotels and while they often become fully booked in the summer and during the film festival in October, many offer discounted rates at off-peak times. Boutique and mid-range options are thinner on the ground and popular properties can be booked weekends for up to a year in advance. Interesting options can be found in the budget category, with former "love motels" being given a new lease of life as tourist motels.
Browse Busan Hotels
Browse Busan Hotels By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe