Top Reasons to Go
Soak Away the Stress: Busan is home to world-class natural hot-spring facilities. Strip off and relax, Korean style.
Shop up a Storm: Whether you are more at home browsing high-end boutiques or rummaging at market stalls, you'll find plenty of places to fill your suitcase and empty your wallet.
The Busan International Film Festival: Every October Busan becomes "the Cannes of Asia" with both stars and fans visiting in droves.
Sun, Sea, and Sand, in the Heart of the City: Busan's clean inner-city beaches are a sea of umbrellas during summer months.
A Seafood Lovers' Paradise: If it can be found in the ocean, you'll most likely be able to eat it at the Jagalchi markets.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe