Busan Travel Guide
Plan Your Busan Vacation
White-sand city beaches and hot-spring resorts may not be everyone's first image of Korea, but these are what Koreans flock to Busan for all year. And there are plenty of opportunities for rest, relaxation, retail therapy, and even a touch of glamour every October with the Busan International Film Festival.
There are quite a few luxury hotels and while they often become fully booked in the summer and during the film festival in October, many offer discounted...read more
There are plenty of local seafood specialties in Busan but the national appetite for barbequed meat is strong here—there's a barbeque restaurant on almost...read more
Things To Do in Busan
Busan's beaches are the big summertime draw but there...read more
Soak Away the Stress: Busan is home to world-class natural hot-spring facilities. Strip off and relax, Korean style.... Read more
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight.... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's