South Korea Travel Guide
South Korea is a country of juxtaposition. Serene mountain valleys bump against the pulsing lights and rush of 24-hour cities. Confucian tradition collides with the ultra-modern fashion and design. It's easy to focus on only one side of this dichotomy, but experiencing the depth and vibrancy of the country means seeing both the serene countryside and rapidly changing cities.
Experience South Korea
Islands in South Korea
Over the last several years Seoul has seen some new dishes occupy the culinary spotlight.... Read more
Getting stuck at the airport usually equates to mind-numbing boredom.... Read more
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
There are lots of things to do, based on your interests. Read more