The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) is open daily from 8:30 to 7. Multilingual staff members can answer your questions and attend to legitimate complaints. If you're planning a trip to Batam or Bintan islands, contact the Indonesian Tourist Promotion Office for tourist, passport and visa, health, and currency information.
Indonesia Tourist Promotion Office. #15-07 Ocean Bldg., 10 Collyer Quay, Singapore, 049315. 6534-2837. www.budpar.go.id.
Singapore Tourism Board. Tourism Court, 1 Orchard Spring Lane, Singapore, 247729. 6736-6622 or 800/6736-2000. www.stb.com.sg.
U.S. & Canada. 1156 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 706, New York, NY, 10036. 212/302-4861. 212/302-4801. www.singapore-usa.com. 4929 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 510, Los Angeles, CA, 90010. 323/677-0808. 323/677-0801.
U.K. 1st Floor, Carrington House, 126-130 Regent St., London, W1B 5JX. 0207/437-0033 or 08080/656-565. 0207/734-2191.
Australia. Level 11 AWA Bldg., 47 York St., Sydney, NSW, NSW 2000. 02/9290-2888 or 02/9290-2882. 02/9290-2555.
New Zealand. c/o Vivaldi World Ltd., 18 Ronwood Ave., Suite 10K, Auckland, 1702. 09/262-3933. 09/262-3927.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe