Sights & Attractions in Singapore
Things to Do in Sentosa Island
Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom
This park has a collection of 1,500 live butterflies from 50 species...
|Parks, Zoos / Aquariums||Sentosa Island|
Images of Singapore
This museum stands out from all the rest of Sentosa's attractions...
|Museums / Galleries||Sentosa Island|
This monument is the mascot of Singapore tourism; it's a 10-story...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue), Observatories / Planetariums||Sentosa Island|
A popular hangout for expatriates and locals, you can always...
The traditional aquarium experience is reversed at Underwater...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Sentosa Island|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Singapore From 757 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Look no Further! Singapore Hotels Fr $131+/Nt Travelocity
- Save at 5-Star The Fullerton Bay: $557 & Up in May Expedia
- Save at 4-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Singapore Fr $1643 Expedia
- See Singapore with Royal Caribbean International, 6 Nts Fr $575 Expedia