Sights & Attractions in Singapore
Fodor's Choice Sights in Singapore
The Arts House
George Coleman designed the Parliament House in 1827 as a mansion...
|Government Buildings||Colonial Singapore|
Right next to the Singapore Zoological Gardens, the safari is...
|Zoos / Aquariums||West Coast|
Singapore Botanic Gardens
The gardens were begun in 1859 and carry the hallmarks of Victorian...
|Gardens / Arboretums||West Coast|
Singapore Science Centre
Aviation, nuclear science, robotics, astronomy, space technology...
Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple
Dedicated to Vishnu the Preserver, the temple is easy to recognize...
|Religious Sites||Little India|
The first mosque on this site was built in the early 1820s with...
|Religious Sites||Kampong Glam|
Thian Hock Keng Temple
This structure—the Temple of Heavenly Happiness—was...
|Religious Sites||Telok Ayer|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Singapore From 757 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Singapore Savings! Book at The Fullerton Bay Fr $557+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Singapore for Less: Hotels Fr $116+/Nt Travelocity
- Singapore 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1683 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 36 Nt Cruise! Seabourn Cruise Line Fr $8,099 Expedia