Sights & Attractions in Singapore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Singapore
|A B-D E-H I-K L-M N-P Q-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
East Coast Park
Between the highway and the sea, this park has sundry water sports...
|Parks, Amusement Parks||East Coast, Katong, and Joo Chiat|
Fort Canning Park
Offering a green sanctuary from the bustling city below, Fort...
The fort covers 10 acres of gun emplacements and tunnels created...
|Military Sites||Sentosa Island|
Gardens by the Bay
The government-funded, large-scale gardens next to Marina Bay...
|Gardens / Arboretums||CBD|
Goodwood Park Hotel
Though it's 30 years younger than the more widely known Raffles...
Hajjah Fatimah Mosque
In 1845 Hajjah Fatimah, a wealthy Muslim woman married to a Bugis...
|Religious Sites||Kampong Glam|
Try this silk shop for a cornucopia of richly colored and ornamented...
|Stores / Malls||Little India|
Haw Par Villa
Also known as the Tiger Balm Gardens, Haw Par Villa is the only...
|Amusement Parks||Greater Singapore|
House of Tan Yeok Nee
The house was built around 1885 for Tan Yeok Nee (1827–1902)...
|Houses / Mansions||Orchard|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's