Sights & Attractions in Singapore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Singapore
|A B-D E-H I-K L-M N-P Q-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abdul Gaffoor Mosque
This mosque was completed in 1910 and has recently been restored...
|Religious Sites||Little India|
In 1827 when the original thatch hut stood here, it was one of...
|Religious Sites||Chinatown and Tiong Bahru|
On this street of specialty shops, you'll find baskets of every...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Kampong Glam|
Also known as the Church of St. Gregory the Illuminator, this...
The Arts House
George Coleman designed the Parliament House in 1827 as a mansion...
|Arts / Performance Venues, Government Buildings||CBD|
Part of Marina Bay Sands, this Moshe Safdie-designed structure...
|Museums / Galleries||CBD|
Asian Civilisations Museum
Empress Place Building was constructed in the 1860s as a courthouse...
|Museums / Galleries, Government Buildings||CBD|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's