- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Albert Court Village Hotel
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- walking distance to Little India, Jacuzzis
- no swimming pool
Check Rates from our Partners
Albert Court Village Hotel Review
The owners of this small hotel, which is only a few minutes' walk from Little India, did something that's rare for Singapore: they went to the expense and effort of restoring its existing structures and installed facilities for the disabled. The staff is enthusiastic, and this attitude infects the mostly European guests. You can dine on Nepalese food in the Shihmahal Restaurant or venture out into the adjoining mall, where there are lots of other places to grab a bite.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
We are ending a cruise in Singapore and wonder if we should stay 1 day or 2. Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe ... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more