- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Singapore Marriott Hotel
At a Glance
- central location
- unique architecture
- great people-watching
- busy street
- street-facing rooms are noisy
- slow elevators
Check Rates from our Partners
Singapore Marriott Hotel Review
This striking 30-story, pagoda-inspired property anchors Singapore's "million-dollar corner"—the intersection of Orchard and Scotts roads, and that location is its main selling point. There's a 24-hour business center, in addition to a 24-hour fitness center, and nearby sports facilities for golf, tennis, squash, sailing, and kayaking. Rooms are Western style, with beige carpets, gray upholstery, and ample wood; there are amenities for people with disabilities. The Crossroads Café is a popular people-watching spot.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more