- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rendezvous Grand Hotel Singapore
At a Glance
- Balinese-inspired swimming pool
- Straits Café restaurant
- central location
- rooms could use updating
- busy road
Check Rates from our Partners
Rendezvous Grand Hotel Singapore Review
With its mix of colonial and modern architecture, this hotel retains its '30s charm. The rooms are styled with warm, bright colors; the retro bathroom tiles reflect shades of days gone by. The lobby and courtyard are peaceful places with plenty of sunlight. You can wine and dine at the Straits Café, which has an Asian buffet. High tea is served on Saturday, and the Sunday brunch is popular. The Gourmet Gallery in the courtyard operates several shops, a spa, and the Rendezvous Restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more