- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- packed with all the amenities you'd expect from a major brand
- award-winning restaurant Iggy's
- busy on weekends
- surrounded by malls
- business clientele might make it a bad choice if you aren't one yourself
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Singapore Review
At this Hilton you can expect all the modern in-room amenities characteristic of more luxurious properties in Singapore. Some of Singapore's most upscale boutiques are in its shopping arcade. The rooms are spacious, and those on the street side have city views, but rooms at the back are blocked by Four Seasons next door. The Executive Club floors have 72 rooms and suites with Jacuzzis, and a clubroom, which serves food and cocktails. The hotel's eateries include Checkers Brasserie and Iggy's, which serves European dishes with a modern Asian twist.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more