- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Morton's The Steakhouse
Morton's The Steakhouse Review
When this Morton's branch opened in 1998 it was the first of its kind outside the U.S., and since then it has become an adopted favorite among Singaporean carnivores. Morton's characteristic dark-wood paneling, linen napkins and tablecloths, and subdued lighting are all here, as are the juicy cuts of filet mignon, porterhouse steak, and USDA prime-aged beef. Portions are huge—and pricey. On the other hand, the filet mignon sandwiches, served during happy hour on a first come, first serve basis at the bar here, are free.
- Address: Level 4, Mandarin Oriental, Singapore, 5 Raffles Ave., Marina Square, Singapore, 039797 | Map It
- Phone: 6339–3740
- Website: www.mortons.com/singapore
- Metro City Hall.
- Location: Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay, and Mohamed Sultan
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
My husband and I will be traveling to Singapore (after Shanghai) on a trip very soon and we would love to eat some great "street food" in Singapore. Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe ... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more