This refined Japanese restaurant has a somewhat casual atmosphere due in part to its split-level open dining area. Sushi and sashimi are fresh and highly recommended, and the set kaiseki-ryouri meals are a great way to sample a variety of authentic Japanese dishes. Order the teppanyaki, and you can watch the chef perform his culinary calisthenics while you eat. Service is discreet but attentive.
- Address: Lobby Level, Tower Wing, Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore, 22 Orange Grove Rd., Orchard, Singapore, 258350 | Map It
- Phone: /6213–4571
- Website: www.shangri-la.com/singapore/shangrila/dining/restaurants/nadaman
- Subway: Orchard
- Location: Orchard
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed 2:30pm - 6pm daily.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here. The itinerary plan was inten... Read more
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that t... Read more
Hi all, I've got 5 vacation days left for this year, and I'm wanting to use them for travel (of course!) I'm already going to Cambodia/Viet... Read more