- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This upscale Japanese restaurant is located in Marina Square, within a tranquil rooftop garden replete with a koi pond, stone lanterns, bamboo, and pavilion. Keyaki's attentive staff are dressed in kimonos and happi coats, and the menu's traditional Japanese fare includes what is perhaps Singapore's best teppanyaki, a mix of meat and vegetables stir-fried right at your table. Sushi and sashimi sets are also recommended.
- Address: Level 4, Pan Pacific Singapore, 7 Raffles Blvd., CBD, Singapore, 039595 | Map It
- Phone: 6826–8240
- Website: www.panpacific.com/en/singapore/restaurants_bars/keyaki.html
- Metro Promenade.
- Location: Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay, and Mohamed Sultan
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
I made a reservation at WESTHILL CONSULTING TRAVEL & TOURS based in Singapore for a week-long vacation in Jakarta, Indonesia. Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe ... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more