Hai Tien Lo
Hai Tien Lo Review
Most of the tables at this 37th-floor restaurant grant you sweeping views of Singapore, particularly the ocean, the Padang, and City Hall. The details, Cantonese cuisine, and service combine for an elegant experience: plates change with every course, and waitresses wear cheongsams (Chinese dresses with Mandarin collars and side slits). Cantonese master chef Simon Ho prepares tempting specialties like wok-fried lobster in chili sauce with sautéed prawns and canteloupe; baked codfish with champagne sauce; and steamed bean curd with scallops, mashed prawns, and crab roe.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
In late May I found out I would be working in Thailand for 2 weeks and asked you kind folks here for suggestions for what to do for a short vacation after I finished work. Read more
Please give me some information for transportation from Airport to Gaylang, Lavender area.
I'll arrive Singapore at 23:25 TZ301 from Thailand.
I'm not sure train is still operate that late.
I have hea Read more
· News & Features
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a ... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more
It's time you put Singapore at the top of your travel wishlist.... Read more