- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Little India Arcade
Little India Arcade Review
You'll find plenty of colorful eye candy at this cluster of shops located near the Little India MRT. Jewelry, music, Indian-style sweets and snacks, and fabrics are all available; across the street at Tekka Centre you can also walk through a bustling food market and feast on cheap Indian eats at the hawker stalls.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more