Chilli Padi Nonya Restaurant
Chilli Padi Nonya Restaurant Review
Let's cut to the chase: the dishes here are fiery, spicy, and, most importantly, mouthwateringly delicious. Most meals are prepared with generous amounts of homemade chili paste and fresh herbs, so be sure to specify exactly how tongue tingling you want your food to be. The Straits Chinese menu is extensive and unabashedly authentic. Try the kepetin bak wan (minced crab and pork soup), assam fish head (fish head in spicy gravy), chicken curry, and the ayam sio (chicken with coriander). Seafood lovers can try the udang mesak nanas (prawns cooked with tamarind and pineapple), and squid with sambal. Save room for dessert for the cooling taste of sago pudding with palm sugar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
In late May I found out I would be working in Thailand for 2 weeks and asked you kind folks here for suggestions for what to do for a short vacation after I finished work. Read more
Please give me some information for transportation from Airport to Gaylang, Lavender area.
I'll arrive Singapore at 23:25 TZ301 from Thailand.
I'm not sure train is still operate that late.
I have hea Read more
· News & Features
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a ... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more
It's time you put Singapore at the top of your travel wishlist.... Read more