- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chilli Padi Nonya Restaurant
Chilli Padi Nonya Restaurant Review
The Peranakan-style cuisine here is fiery—and absolutely delicious. Most dishes are prepared with generous amounts of homemade chili paste and fresh herbs, so be sure to specify exactly how tongue tingling you'd like your order to be. Signature dishes include kepetin bak wan (minced crab and pork soup), assam fish head (in spicy gravy), ayam sio (chicken with coriander), and udang mesak nanas (prawns cooked with tamarind and pineapple). Save room for dessert.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
My husband and I will be traveling to Singapore (after Shanghai) on a trip very soon and we would love to eat some great "street food" in Singapore. Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe ... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more