This alluring restaurant's dining room has filtered lighting that trickles over the thousands of bottles laid in wine racks to create walls between seating areas. Oversize vintage posters and a sparkling floor-to-ceiling black quartzite wall reinforce the elegance. The outstanding menu has some very enticing selections, including, for starters, the foie gras with apple compote, peppered fig, and port wine jus, or, as an entrée, the merluzzo croccante ai gamberetti (baked black cod and prawns atop green pea mash with prawn sauce and summer salad).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
In late May I found out I would be working in Thailand for 2 weeks and asked you kind folks here for suggestions for what to do for a short vacation after I finished work. Read more
Hi! Read more
· News & Features
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a ... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more
It's time you put Singapore at the top of your travel wishlist.... Read more