- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
New Asia Review
To get to the top level of this bar on the 71st and 72nd floors of the Stamford, you'll need advance reservations; the striking views there are enhanced by the way the floors are at a 20-degree slant. There are Asian food options in the grill section, as well as shellfish and sushi stations. The vibrant decor features strong colors and unusual designer furnishings. A DJ pushes up the beat with disco music on the weekend.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
My daughter's family may be moving to Singapore with two children (ages 6 and 4) with company. Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe ... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more