- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort
At a Glance
- conference facilities
- city escape
- lack of character
- lots of kids
Check Rates from our Partners
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort Review
The motel-like rooms in this vast, arc-shape building are small, but all have balconies; ask for a room facing the sea, or else your view will be of a grassy knoll. The Shangri-La is popular with both conventions and Singaporean families escaping to the beach for the weekend. Children love it for its pool with water slides, and adults can rock climb (on a wall), golf, or windsurf. Dine On 3 has three restaurants under one roof: a Chinese noodle spot, an Asian-Western mix at Casserole, and the family-friendly Silver Shell Cafe. A free shuttle bus from the Shangri-La Hotel brings you here.
- Address: 101 Siloso Rd., Sentosa and Other Islands, Sentosa Island, 098970 | Map It
- Phone: 6275–0100; 020/8747–8485 for reservations in the U.K.; 800/942–5050 for reservations in Canada and the U.S.
- Website: www.shangri-la.com
- Location: Sentosa Island
- 441 rooms, 18 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
My husband and I will be traveling to Singapore (after Shanghai) on a trip very soon and we would love to eat some great "street food" in Singapore. Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe ... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more