Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort
Check Rates from our Partners
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort Review
It's a vast, arc-shape building facing the sea that's popular with both conventions and Singaporean families escaping to the beach for the weekend. The motel-like rooms are small, but all have balconies; ask for a room facing the water, or else your view will be of a grassy knoll. The main restaurant serves Cantonese fare, and the café dishes up western and Asian food. Children love this place for its pool with water slides, and adults can rock climb (on a wall), golf, or windsurf. A free shuttle bus from the Shangri-La Hotel will bring you here.
- Address: 101 Siloso Rd., Sentosa Island, 098970 | Map It
- Phone: 6275–0100; 020/8747–8485 for reservations in the U.K.; 800/942–5050 for reservations in Canada and the U.S.
- Website: www.shangri-la.com
- Metro World Trade Centre.
- Location: Sentosa Island
- 441 rooms, 18 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
In late May I found out I would be working in Thailand for 2 weeks and asked you kind folks here for suggestions for what to do for a short vacation after I finished work. Read more
Please give me some information for transportation from Airport to Gaylang, Lavender area.
I'll arrive Singapore at 23:25 TZ301 from Thailand.
I'm not sure train is still operate that late.
I have hea Read more
· News & Features
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more
It's time you put Singapore at the top of your travel wishlist.... Read more