- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Goodwood Park Hotel
Goodwood Park Hotel Review
Though it's 30 years younger than the more widely known Raffles, this hotel is just as much a landmark. Built in 1900, this hotel previously was used as a German club and as a Japanese army headquarters during World War II. The interior is modeled on European designs. The Tower Wing was named a national monument in 1989. Partaking of an elegant afternoon tea near the lobby at L'Espresso is the perfect way to take a break from all that shopping. High tea is served from 2 to 5:30 and costs about S$45.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
I'll be doing a tour of Vietnam in early September (most likely) from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City. Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe ... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more