- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chinatown Heritage Centre
Chinatown Heritage Centre Review
These three painstakingly restored shophouses showcase Chinatown's rich heritage and serve as a repository for the area's memories, sights, and sounds. The shophouse at No. 48 is the center's highlight, with replicas of an early settler's living quarters and tailor shop. Additionally, there are 15 exhibition galleries devoted to the trials and tribulations of Chinese immigrants and Chinatown's evolution, as told through the stories of past and current residents.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
I'll be doing a tour of Vietnam in early September (most likely) from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City. Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe ... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more