Au Jardin Review
Housed in a former colonial house within Singapore's verdant Botanic Gardens, the 45-seat Au Jardin is an ideal venue to celebrate a special occasion—or to simply splurge on excellent French food. The beautiful outdoor patio terrace is a lovely setting in which to enjoy the chef's seasonal specialties, which can be ordered either à la carte or as part of prix-fixe tasting menus. Black-tie waiters provide impeccable service, and Sunday brunch is always busy.
- Address: EJH Corner House, Singapore Botanic Garden Visitors Centre, 1 Cluny Rd., Botanic Gardens, Singapore, 259569 | Map It
- Phone: /6466–8812
- Website: www.lesamis.com.sg
- Subway: Orchard
- Location: Orchard
- Reservations essential
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here. The itinerary plan was inten... Read more
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that t... Read more
Hi all, I've got 5 vacation days left for this year, and I'm wanting to use them for travel (of course!) I'm already going to Cambodia/Viet... Read more