- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
IndoChine Empress Place
IndoChine Empress Place Review
Rare Shan and Thai Buddha statues and stunning views of the Singapore River complement amazing Cambodian, Vietnamese, and Laotian food at this classy riverside restaurant. There's a focus on nutritious dishes at IndoChine, and although the lemongrass, chili, mint, and curry flavors are generally on the subtle, non-spicy side, some plates do pack a punch. Arrive by 7 pm and try to score a table with sunset views over the river.
- Address: Asian Civilisations Museum, 1 Empress Pl., CBD, Singapore, 179555 | Map It
- Phone: 6339–1720
- Website: www.indochine.com.sg/home/locsingapore-wfwaterfront.php
- Metro City Hall.
- Location: CBD
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
My husband and I will be traveling to Singapore (after Shanghai) on a trip very soon and we would love to eat some great "street food" in Singapore. Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe ... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more