Check Rates from our Partners
Swissotel Singapore Review
Catering to business executives, the 70-story twin towers of the Stamford and the Plaza are among the tallest hotels in the world. Attracting tours and conventions, these hotels are a hub of their own, with a dozen restaurants—the Compass Rose Restaurant is the highlight—more than 100 shops, and convention facilities (including the largest column-free meeting rooms in the world). All rooms have balconies and cater to travelers with disabilities. The 29 Stamford Crest suites are extremely well appointed, sharing a private dining room and exercise room.
- Address: 2 Stamford Rd., Colonial Singapore, Singapore, 178882 | Map It
- Phone: 6338 8585
- Website: www.swissotel.com
- Metro City Hall.
- Location: Colonial Singapore
- Stamford, 1,234 rooms, 29 suites; Plaza, 764 rooms, 29 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
In late May I found out I would be working in Thailand for 2 weeks and asked you kind folks here for suggestions for what to do for a short vacation after I finished work. Read more
Please give me some information for transportation from Airport to Gaylang, Lavender area.
I'll arrive Singapore at 23:25 TZ301 from Thailand.
I'm not sure train is still operate that late.
I have hea Read more
· News & Features
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a ... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more
It's time you put Singapore at the top of your travel wishlist.... Read more