Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Swissotel Singapore Review
Catering to business executives, the 70-story twin towers of the Stamford and the Plaza are among the tallest hotels in the world. Attracting tours and conventions, these hotels are a hub of their own, with a dozen restaurants—the Compass Rose Restaurant is the highlight—more than 100 shops, and convention facilities (including the largest column-free meeting rooms in the world). All rooms have balconies and cater to travelers with disabilities. The 29 Stamford Crest suites are extremely well appointed, sharing a private dining room and exercise room.
- Address: 2 Stamford Rd., Colonial Singapore, Singapore, 178882 | Map It
- Phone: 6338 8585
- Website: www.swissotel.com
- Metro City Hall.
- Location: Colonial Singapore
- Stamford, 1,234 rooms, 29 suites; Plaza, 764 rooms, 29 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Singapore From 757 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Visit Singapore for Less: Hotels Fr $187+/Nt Travelocity
- Singapore Savings! Book at The Fullerton Bay Fr $557+/Nt Expedia
- Top Vacation Sale! 14 Nts + Air as Low as $4,396 Travelocity
- See Asia & More: 13 Nts Aboard Princess Cruises Fr $1,639 Expedia
In late May I found out I would be working in Thailand for 2 weeks and asked you kind folks here for suggestions for what to do for a short vacation after I finished work. Read more
Well I am sat in the airline lounge waiting for my flight to BKK, where I will get my AA flight to Singapore. Read more
My husband's been invited to a conference in Singapore early March 2014. Read more
· News & Features
It's time you put Singapore at the top of your travel wishlist.... Read more
Sampling local specialties is the name of the game in Singapore, and most can be found at their very bes... Read more
Exploring the fabled regions of the Far East is infinitely easier by sea.... Read more