- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
At a Glance
- top floors have great views
- top-notch service
- some corner rooms overlook the highway
- all this luxury is costly
Check Rates from our Partners
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore Review
The most dramatic of the luxury hotels in Marina Bay has 32 floors of unobstructed harbor and city views, as well as sculptures by Frank Stella and prints by David Hockney and Henry Moore. All rooms are unusually large, with sofas, bathrooms whose tubs have pillows, and have large octagonal windows. The Ritz-Carlton Club, on the 32nd floor, comes with personalized concierge service. The three restaurants are Shiraishi for Japanese, the Summer Pavilion for Cantonese, and the Asian- and European-influenced Greenhouse. There's live jazz in the lobby lounge every evening.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
My daughter's family may be moving to Singapore with two children (ages 6 and 4) with company. Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe ... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more