- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sim Lim Square
Sim Lim Square Review
This retail complex is packed with hundreds of shops and stalls selling all manner of electronics. It's convenient, but here's the catch: very few of the goods have price tags. You'll have to do cost research beforehand and be ready to drive a hard bargain; otherwise there's a good chance you'll get ripped off. If you're not up to the challenge, consider visiting one of the many branches of the electronics retailers Courts or Harvey Norman instead.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
We planned our trip to Bandhavgarh and Khajuraho after our friends visited and the way they narrated their experience was really tempting. Read more
I made a reservation at WESTHILL CONSULTING TRAVEL & TOURS based in Singapore for a week-long vacation in Jakarta, Indonesia. Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe ... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more