- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chinese Theatre Circle
Chinese Theatre Circle Review
One of the leading theater companies in Singapore, Chinese Theatre Circle does an excellent English-language workshop on Chinese opera every Friday and Saturday for novices. In addition to their regular performances, which come with either dinner or tea, they sometimes give free demonstrations at places like Clarke Quay.
- Address: 5 Smith St., Chinatown, Singapore, 058919 | Map It
- Phone: 6323–4862; 9630–2886
- Cost: S$35 including set Chinese dinner, tea, and dessert; or S$20 for admission and tea with snacks
- Hours: 7 pm–9 pm with dinner, or 8 pm–9 pm for show only
- Website: www.ctcopera.com.sg
- Location: Chinatown and Tiong Bahru
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
Greetings Fodorites, here is my attempt at a report of my travels across Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and New Zealand, a trip that took exactly one month to complete.
Before I begin, I want to say Read more
My daughter's family may be moving to Singapore with two children (ages 6 and 4) with company. Read more
· News & Features
Steamy, bustling, and burgeoning, this Southeast Asian city-state has become a rathe ... Read more
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there a... Read more
Native Hawaiian David Lee has been residing in Singapore for over a year now, and gives our intrepid reporte... Read more