Nightlife & the Arts in Singapore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice in Singapore
Chinese Theatre Circle
One of the leading theater companies in Singapore, Chinese Theatre...
|Opera||Chinatown and Tiong Bahru|
Dedicated to the blues, with occasional forays into R&B and...
|Music Clubs||Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay, and Mohamed Sultan|
One of the few Arab-influenced lounges on Haji Lane that serves...
Ice Cold Beer
Noted for its Straits-Chinese architecture, this 1910 townhouse...
To get to the top level of this bar on the 71st and 72nd floors...
At any one time the National University's museum displays some...
|Arts Centers||Greater Singapore|
This five-floor film, food, and bar complex is part of a cluster...
|Bars, Themed Entertainment||Chinatown and Tiong Bahru|
Tanjong Beach Club
Frolic in the sun with bikini babes and shirtless blokes at this...
The original bronze-and-steel vault door is still intact in this...
|Bars, Music Clubs||Chinatown and Tiong Bahru|
The long-running Zouk always manages to reinvent itself. The...
|Dance Clubs||Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay, and Mohamed Sultan|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's