Nightlife & the Arts in Singapore
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Singapore Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-G H-L M-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Decorated with Chinese lanterns and bright-red walls, this Clarke...
|Dance Clubs, Music Clubs||Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay, and Mohamed Sultan|
Chinese Theatre Circle
One of the leading theater companies in Singapore, Chinese Theatre...
|Opera||Chinatown and Tiong Bahru|
The Cider Pit
Home to an expansive range of English ale and cider, this casual...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||East Coast, Katong, and Joo Chiat|
Live music is a big draw at this rustic bungalow, which stands...
|Bars, Music Clubs||Holland Village, Dempsy Hill, and the Botanic Garden|
Dedicated to the blues, with occasional forays into R&B and...
|Music Clubs||Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay, and Mohamed Sultan|
Dance Ensemble Singapore
This traditional Chinese dance group has performed overseas as...
|Dance||Bras Basah and Bugis|
Southeast Asian art is on view here....
One of the few Arab-influenced lounges on Haji Lane that serves...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's