Nightlife & the Arts in Singapore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Singapore Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-H I-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Chinese Theatre Circle
You'll need to buy tickets to shows by the leading groups, such...
Dedicated to the blues, with occasional forays into R&B and...
|Music Clubs||Clarke Quay|
Dance Ensemble Singapore
Dance Ensemble Singapore is a traditional Chinese dance group...
Different styles of high-energy dancing, dance music each night...
|Dance Clubs||Mohamed Sultan|
Gajah Gallery specializes in Southeast Asian creations....
|Arts Centers||Colonial Singapore|
For some good, clean, retro fun, head to this spacious lounge...
|Music Clubs||Toa Payoh|
Hard Rock Café
Hamburgers and large portions of Tex-Mex fare are served at this...
Music industry insiders, club owners, and musicians congregate...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $105* -- One-Way Domestic Flights Across Japan Featured Destination: Japan
- $96 -- Beijing: 4-Star Hotel Downtown into Summer, 25% Off Mercure Beijing Downtown
- $2299 -- China: 11-Night Vacation w/Air & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- Intriguing Indochina (22-Day) IExplore
- $874* & up -- Flights to Japan on Sale (R/T, w/Tax) — $874 Featured Destination: Japan