All Singapore Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-D E-G H-M N-P Q-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Albert Court Village Hotel
The owners of this small hotel, which is only a few minutes' walk . . .
Amara Singapore Hotel
This 18-story hotel is part of a vibrant entertainment and shopping. . .
|$$$||Chinatown and Tiong Bahru|
Ambassador Transit Hotel
This hotel is inside Changi Airport, on Level 3 of the departure. . .
|$||East Coast, Katong, and Joo Chiat|
Berjaya Singapore Hotel
The nation's first boutique hotel offers an intimate reminde. . .
|$$||Chinatown and Tiong Bahru|
Raffles City, Chijmes, the arts and cultural district, the conventio. . .
|$$||Bras Basah and Bugis|
Changi Village Hotel
It's only 10 minutes from the airport, and near many attractions,. . .
|$$$||East Coast, Katong, and Joo Chiat|
Conrad Centennial Singapore
Convenience is key here—this swank business hotel is near Suntec. . .
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
This is no ordinary airport hotel—and no ordinary Crowne Plaza,. . .
|$$||East Coast, Katong, and Joo Chiat|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Singapore Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's