Bay Leaf Café
Bay Leaf Café Review
Set back away from White Beach and its wall-to-wall string of glitzy but not always reliable European-influenced restaurants, the small and friendly Bay Leaf Café offers up a surprisingly rare find on Boracay: authentic Filipino food. With only a handful of tables in the light-colored, brightly lit café, the atmosphere is cozy and inviting. Several regional specialties appear on the menu, and the excellent house signature dish, adobo (marinated, then twice-cooked pork or chicken), is a classic.
- Address: Palasaa Spa Building, Main Rd. Station 1, Balabag Boracay, 5608
- Phone: 036/288–2228
- Location: Boracay
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more