Manila Marriott Hotel
At a Glance
- large rooms, good location for shopping and dining, convenient to airport
- chain hotel
- huge so may feel professional rather than personal
- a long way from downtown
Check Rates from our Partners
Manila Marriott Hotel Review
This large, expansive hotel is conveniently located right by the airport, but the effective interior soundproofing is enough you won't hear planes unless you're out by the pool. Since it opened in 2010 this swanky retreat has quickly established itself as one of the very best hotels in the Philippines. It offers the high level of service you'd expect from the well-respected chain. Rooms and bathrooms are vast and nicely equipped, and there are a range of bars and restaurants. The lavish breakfasts must be experienced to be believed, and run the full range from Filipino to Continental to Japanese. If you don't want the bother of trekking into the city for an evening, head for the Resorts World Manila entertainment complex and mall—just a few steps away—which offers dozens more restaurants, shops, and nightspots.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more