White Knight Hotel Intramuros
At a Glance
- centrally located for sights
- romantic, historical feel
- good value
- street noise can be an issue
Check Rates from our Partners
White Knight Hotel Intramuros Review
The whitewashed walls, tile floors, and wooden staircases of this restored colonial mansion immediately transport you back to the Spanish era. Today it's a hotel that makes an excellent, value-minded base from which to explore the charms of the historic Intramuros district. But while the furnishings are mainly flowing drapes, white shutters, and polished-stained wood, the cable TV, mini-bar, and well equipped modern bathrooms help to satisfy guests' 21st-century comfort requirements.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more