Casa Nostra Review
It's not often you find truly outstanding Italian food so far from Italy, but this small and very popular joint in the modern bustling Makati district serves up the authentic flavors of the "old country" by keeping it simple. Fresh homemade pasta, gnocchi, and pizzas are all delicious and won't break the bank; other familiar classics here include carpaccio and ossobuco. With only a dozen or so tables, it can fill up quickly, so reserve ahead in order to avoid disappointment.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more